Click on the event to show its details
- This event has passed.
August 20, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - August 22, 2021 @ 10:00 pm$5 – $7
FoodieLand Night Market
Berkeley | August 20-22
We invite you to support small businesses. FoodieLand is a foodie-inspired three-day event where family and friends gather together for food and drink, shopping, and entertainment.
About this event
Friday – 3 PM to 11 PM
Saturday – 11 AM to 11 PM
Sunday – 11 AM to 10 PM
NOTE: Tickets will only be available online through Eventbrite. No tickets will be sold at the door. Please purchase your tickets in advance.
A SUMMER TO REMEMBER. There is something for everyone at FoodieLand.
FoodieLand is the perfect outdoor food event for everyone. A must-attend for foodies, this exclusive festival overlooking the San Francisco Bay is inspired by the Night Markets of Asia. Bring your friends together for late-night sounds, tastes, and scents where you can experience a street festival this summer in the Bay Area. Enjoy authentic multicultural street foods, and many enticing beverages and desserts to please your palette. Don’t miss our bar by Golden Gate Fields for your favorite alcoholic beverages. Stop by to participate in a variety of carnival games, and take in live musical performances by some of your favorite artists and DJs. Shop small and discover talented local artisans from dozens of local booths including jewelry, clothing, artistic paintings, candles, home decor, and more.
Immerse yourself in San Francisco Bay Area’s finest FoodieLand Night Market to eat, drink, shop, and play. Featuring over 150 vendors, you’ll experience a variety of amazing foods and drinks, arts, crafts, games, and live entertainment in one great location. FoodieLand is undoubtedly the city’s hottest summer playground. Make it a dream date, a summer night out with friends, or a class reunion to remember. Tell your friends, and save the dates for FoodieLand events for a summer to remember.
? Location: Golden Gate Fields
? Admission: Event tickets are available only through Eventbrite and must be purchased online prior to arriving at the event.
? Children under 5 are admitted for free.
? Parking is available for $10/vehicle from the venue. ADA parking is available.
? Sorry, no pets are allowed. Service animals are allowed.
? Visit our website for more info: Click Here
? Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Event Safety Guidelines:
- Masks are REQUIRED for NON-VACCINATED individuals. We highly recommend wearing a mask.
- Per California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines, attendees are recommended to be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test before arriving at the event.
- FoodieLand is implementing staggered entry time to reduce overcrowding and provide a better experience. Please choose your desired arrival time when purchasing your tickets online. There is no limit on how long you can stay at the event.
The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times (CDPH):
- Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizers will be strategically placed around the event area.
- High-touch surfaces will be disinfected throughout the event.
Is there parking available at the event?
Are there alcoholic beverages at the event?
Yes, alcoholic beverages will be available at the event.
Are there any vendors serving vegan items on their menu?
Vendors offering vegan-friendly foods will be noted on our vendor lineup.
The Berkeley Democratic Club schedule of local political events may be of particular interest or civic importance for our membership, but does not indicate sponsorship or any other endorsement by the Berkeley Democratic Club. We hope it can foster a more engaged, interconnected, and informed community.